Online Piano Course for Kids
- 253 (Registered)
The best age to start piano lessons is typically between the ages of 6 and 9-years-old. While older students may have an easier time learning to play, students as young as 6-years-old can also learn since the keys of the piano are easy to operate.
What you need
- No prior knowledge is necessary for this course.
- You should have a piano/keyboard in your house to practice what you’ve learned from this course.
- Available from November 23rd, 2021
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Online and at your own pace
- Audio: English
- Level: Beginner
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced piano techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- You would receive a certification of completion after this course
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their creative and entrepreneurial skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.