Microsoft Excel From Beginners to Pro
- 98 (Registered)
Learn about Microsoft Excel, from entry-level to advanced skills, plus templates and other resources. Proficiency in Excel helps boosts your analytical skills and it is typically required for accounting, business analytics, data analysis, and statistics jobs.
. This course is for kids aged 14 -18 years.
- Getting started with a Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
- Learn advanced formulas, data tables, slicers and much more
- Using data modeling, statistics and financial calculations with built-in functions to quickly and easily perform common tasks.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
What you would need
- Laptop or Desktop
- Internet Connection
- No prior experience using the software needed
A certificate will be provided as soon as you complete this course.
Getting To Know Excel
Working With Workbooks
Formulas and Functions
Relative and Absolute Cell Reference
Working with Data
Doing More with Excel
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their technology and creative skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.