Add Coding & Tech Co-curricular Activities to Attract more Students
Skooqs is a digital literacy certification designed to empower students to learn real-world skills that enable them to think critically and be more productive learners. Equip your students with digital skills and prepare them for future success. Using Skooqs courses on coding, design, animation, illustration, game development, website creation( HTML/CSS) machine learning, and more.
Why should your school should embed Skooqs into the school curriculum ?
Skooqs benefits for students
- Provides students with the skills they need to succeed at school and prepares them for future studies and the workplace
- Develops skills for students to learn in a more self-directed way
- Develops communication skills, self-confidence and a sense of responsibility
- Broadens students’ horizons – exploring new subject areas, gaining confidence and an understanding in the potential of digital technologies
- Skooqs certification, is a marker of quality in the learning content and a certification to take with them.
Skooqs simply works. How?
- Self-guided learning in recommended modules
- Bespoke system makes it easy to set up courses and get students learning
- No training needed in specialised subjects – eLearning covers the curriculum fully
- Packages available no matter how much time you have in your timetable
- One easy price per student, no hidden or extra costs
Expand your curriculum and empower your teachers
Offer students 40+ technology and creative skill courses from leading technology professionals and industry partners
Several Technology Courses to Pick From
What our Parents are Saying
Skooqs Kids in Action
Meet Oyindasola Famakinwa, a 10-year-old User Interface Designer. Dasola started her UI design journey by participating in Skooqs Esther Bootcamp. Have a look at some of the mobile apps and website she designed.