Building A Musical Fish on Scratch
- 53 (Registered)
Design your own digital music maker! Invent a virtual musical instrument and experiment with sounds, colour, and more. This course is for kids aged 5-18 years
Digital music is music that is made with numbers using computers. Digital music is everywhere — how often do you experience music coming from a phone, computer, or television?
- Design your own virtual musical instrument
- Customise the user interaction with the music
- Explore the relationship between maths and music
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
What you would need
- Laptop or Desktop
- Internet Connection
A certificate will be provided as soon as you complete this course.
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their technology and creative skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.