Advance Programming using PictoBlox
- 131 (Registered)
Go more in-depth into programming on PictoBlox as we learn about creating animations, logics, games and more on this course. This course is for kids aged 10 – 18 years.
- Recap of how to use PictoBlox
- Using Conditional Statements
- Working with Programming Logics
- Creating games on PictoBlox
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
What you would need
- A Laptop or Desktop capable of running PictoBlox
- Internet Connection
- Prerequisite Course: Getting Started with PictoBlox
A certificate will be provided as soon as you complete this course.
Animations in PictoBlox
Drawing Shapes in PictoBlox
Basics Coding Concepts
Conditioner Statements in PictoBlox
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their technology and creative skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.