Scratch Programming: Building Save The Shark Game
- 155 (Registered)
Use Scratch to create a game and save the shark! Explore sharks’ favourite food source (fish, not humans!), as well as the impact of plastic in the water harming sharks in their natural ocean habitat.. This course is for kids aged 5-18 years.
- How to use random numbers to change costumes and alter the behaviour of clone
- How to generate and delete clones
- How to create a game to raise awareness about an environmental issue
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
What you would need
- Prerequisite course: Getting Started with Scratch Programming
- A Computer or Tablet or Desktop capable of running Scratch
- Installed Scratch Application or Internet Connection
A certificate will be provided as soon as you complete this course.
Creating Save the Shark Game
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their technology and creative skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.