Learn How to Make a Balloon-Popping Game on Scratch
- 128 (Registered)
Learn how to Make a Balloon-popping game on Scratch. This course is for kids between the ages of 5 and 10-years-old.
What you need
- You would need to watch the Getting Started with Scratch Programming Course
- A working Laptop capable of running Scratch
- Internet Connection
- Scratch 3 (either online or offline)
- Over 10 lessons and 30 minutes of content!
- Online and at your own pace
- Audio: English
- Level: Beginner
- Information packed practical training on game development
- You are going to make a balloon-popping game!
- How to use animation to make sprites move
- How to use random numbers
- How to draw sprites
- How to create clones of a sprite
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- You would receive a certification of completion after this course
Learn how to Make a Balloon-popping game on Scratch
Skooqs is an online learning community for kids to develop their technology and creative skills, with access to 1000+ courses & projects on coding, illustration, robotics, music, painting, photography, finance, blogging, language skills, art and a lot more.